- *Important note: The visit to Gibraltar is subject to Gibraltarian and Spanish visa requirements. Please speak with your travel agent at time of booking to assess your specific requirements.
- Christmas & New Year's Eve Highlights:
- The 14 December 2013 departure will celebrate Christmas in Madrid. Enjoy a delicious festive meal with all the trimmings on this special day. A Spanish Christmas to remember forever!
- The 21 December 2013 departure will celebrate Christmas in the Costa del Sol with a delicious festive meal and all the trimmings. New Year's Eve will be in Salamanca. Enjoy the vibrant atmosphere of this magical city at New Year after a delicious three-course meal with wine. And don't forget that glass of bubbly to enjoy with your newfound friends - a fantastic celebration to be enjoyed in Spain!
- The 28 December 2013 departure will celebrate New Year's Eve in enchanting city of Granada. Enjoy the party atmosphere after a delicious dinner of local specialities at a local restaurant.
Each of these specially arranged Festive meal celebrations will replace one of the included meals featured in the itinerary.