- Departure 14 November will be accommodated in Beaune instead of Lyon due to Fête des Lumières.
- Departure 28 November will be accommodated in Beaune instead of Lyon due to Fête des Lumières.
- New Year's Eve Highlights:
- Departure 19 December will celebrate Christmas in Nice where you will enjoy a delicious festive meal with all the trimmings. Experience the relaxed atmosphere of the Côte d’Azur at Christmas.
- Departure 23 December will celebrate Christmas and New Year's Eve in Paris, where we have arranged special celebratory meals with wine and soft drinks for you to enjoy these memorable events.
- Departure 26 December will celebrate New Year's Eve in the enchanting Provençal city of Nice. Enjoy the party atmosphere after a delicious dinner of local specialities at a well-known local restaurant.
- Departure 29 December will celebrate New Year's Eve in magical Paris. After a delicious dinner, we will take you to a good vantage point to enjoy the fireworks over the city. A late transfer will ensure you get to experience an unforgettable night!
Each of these specially arranged Festive meal celebrations will replace one of the included meals featured in the itinerary.