- Cruise itineraries on the Nile may vary occasionally according to seasonal circumstance. Visits to sights and highlights will not be affected.
- Guaranteed room share and triple rooms are not available on this trip.
- Important Visa Information:
Visas will be required for this trip. Please check with your Travel Agent when making your reservation to assess your requirements.
- Airport transfers:
Complimentary transfers will be provided for guests who have provided Trafalgar with their flight details and are staying in a Cairo hotel booked by Trafalgar.
- New Year’s Eve Highlights:
Christmas Day is not celebrated in Egypt.
- Departure 25 December 2013 will celebrate New Year’s Eve in Cairo. Enjoy a festive meal before welcoming in the New Year.
- A fabulous Nile Cruise is included:
The highlight of your holiday is the cruise along the legendary River Nile on board the most luxurious of ships, the MS Norma, MS Sapphire or MS La Bohème*
5-star features of the MS Norma, MS Sapphire or MS La Bohème are fully air-conditioned, luxury two-berth cabins with en-suite bathroom, full size bath, shower and toilet. There is a TV with video channels, music system, hair dryer, internal phone and mini-bar.
On-board facilities include a plunge pool, fitness equipment, two bars, dancing and folklore entertainment, restaurant and two gift shops.
*Note: At certain times, a similar cruise ship of the same category as MS Norma, MS Sapphire or MS La Bohème may be used.