- Winter departures - October 29, 2014 to March 25, 2015: Please note these departures are subject to change in price, discount and hotel. Prices and discounts will be confirmed in May 2014.
- Festive Celebrations - December 24, 2014 and December 31, 2014: New Year's Eve celebrations have been arranged for these departures.
- Important Visa information: Visas will be required for this trip. Please check with your Travel Agent when making your reservation to assess your requirements.
- Flights: The above prices include internal airfares and are accurate as of July 2013.
- Airport transfers: Complimentary transfers will be provided for guests who have provided Trafalgar with their flight details and are staying in a Cairo hotel booked by Trafalgar.
- A Fabulous Nile Cruise is Included
The highlight of your holiday is the cruise along the legendary River Nile on board the most luxurious of ships, the MS Miriam, MS Giselle or MS La Bohème*
5-star features of the MS Miriam, MS Giselle or MS La Bohème are fully air-conditioned, luxury two-berth cabins with en-suite bathroom, full size bath, shower and toilet. There is a TV with video channels, music system, hair dryer, internal phone and mini-bar. On-board facilities include a plunge pool, fitness equipment, two bars, dancing and folklore entertainment, restaurant and two gift shops.
*Note: At certain times, a similar cruise ship of the same category as MS Miriam, MS Giselle or MS La Bohème may be used.
Note: Cruise itineraries on the Nile may vary occasionally according to seasonal circumstance. Visits to sights and highlights will not be affected.
- Optional Abu Simbel Experience
A once in a lifetime experience!
Enjoy this four-hour excursion including flights to Abu Simbel, site of the Temple of Ramses II with its four great statues of the pharaoh himself. Also see statues of his queen, Nefertari, on the facade of the Temple of Hathor.