Time Zone: UTC/GMT +1 hour
Paris sees warm summers and cold winters. In summer temperature goes to mid 20s°C (77°F) and in winter it may dip to 1°C (34°F). The rainfall is moderate and steady year round. Summer in Paris arrives in July and lasts till August. Throughout summer the average temperature is around at 25°C (77°F). During Autumn, October to December, Paris experiences cooler temperatures. Winter bring very cold weather in Paris. During January the maximum temperature of the city stands at only 6°C (43°F) and snow is not unusual. Spring sees the temperature increase gradually with a plenty of sunshine.
- The Eiffel tower is 324 metres high and is the second-highest structure in the world.
- Paris’ Louvre museum is the most visited museum in the world.
- Paris’ nickname, the City of Lights, actually refers to the number of intellectuals and artists who live there.
- The Eiffel tower is painted every 7 years.
- The most visited attraction in Paris isn’t the Eiffel tower or even the Louvre Museum, but Disneyland Paris.