Time Zone: UTC/GMT +1 hour
Spring is an ideal time to visit Seville, with lots of sunshine, blue skies and warm, moderate temperatures. The mild Mediterranean climate means Seville enjoys a hot, sunny summer and a cool, mild winter. Summer temperatures can reach 37°C (99°F) with cool sea breezes sometimes bringing relief. Winter temperatures rarely drop below 10°C (50°F). Autumn and winter are the wettest months in Seville.
- Residents of Seville are very well known for their pride in their city; with many believing there is no need to go anywhere else.
- The men and women of Seville are called Sevillanos and Sevillanas.
- Seville enjoys around 3000 hours of sunshine a year, making it the hottest city in Europe!
- Seville is home to the famous Spanish sport of bullfighting, as well as the beloved Spanish Flamenco dancing.
- About 90% of Seville’s population is Catholic.