Real moments from real travellers. Your trip is waiting for you.
Select a day
- Day 1 Arrive Copenhagen (2 Nights)Navigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 2 Copenhagen Sightseeing and Free TimeNavigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 3 Copenhagen – Odense – RandersNavigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 4 Randers – StavangerNavigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 5 Stavanger – Bergen (2 Nights)Navigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 6 Bergen Free DayNavigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 7 Bergen – Flåm Railway – SognefjordNavigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 8 Sognefjord – Geiranger (2 Nights)Navigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 9 Geiranger Free DayNavigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 10 Geiranger – Lom – LillehammerNavigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 11 Lillehammer – Oslo Sightseeing and Free TimeNavigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 12 Oslo – Stockholm (2 Nights)Navigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 13 Stockholm Sightseeing and Free TimeNavigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 14 Depart StockholmNavigation Chevron Right Icon
About this trip
About this trip
13 breakfasts, 8 dinners (including Be My Guest)
All transport shown
The Trafalgar difference
Connect with Locals
Enjoy a 'Be My Guest' dinner with the fifth-generation Øvre-Eide family on their livestock farm in Norway, which has been a working farm since the 1500s. (Day 5)
Stays with Stories
On this trip enjoy three Trafalgar 'Stays with Stories', which boast individual character: Hotel Randers with its original artwork and VIP-rich guestbook (Day 3);Sognefjord Hotel is located on Sognefjord and built by an old retired seafarer (Day 7); and Hotel Geiranger, on the Geiranger fjord offering an incredible waterfront spot (Day 8).
Dive into Culture
Take a ride on one of the most exciting train journeys in the world, past mountains and waterfalls through the scenic Norwegian countryside to Flåm. (Day 7)
For included sightseeing in Copenhagen, Oslo and Stockholm
ORIENTATION of Bergen
VISIT Odense, Stavanger, the Sognefjord, Geiranger, the Stave Chuch in Lom, the Olympic Town of Lillehammer, Vigeland Sculpture Park in Oslo and Stockholm's City Hall
VIEW the Little Mermaid in Copenhagen, Haakon's Hall in Bergen and the Geirangerfjord
SEE Hamar Olympic ice arena and Oslo's Royal Palace
Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
Ferry from Denmark to Norway.
Ferry across the Boknafjord.
Ferry across the Sognefjord.
Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
Optional Experiences and free time
All porterage and restaurant gratuities
Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
Train journey on the famous Flam Railway.
VIP entry to many sights