Real moments from real travellers. Your trip is waiting for you.
Select a day
- Day 1 Arrive Uluru (Ayers Rock) (2 Nights)Navigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 2 Uluru Sunrise - Kata Tjuta (the Olgas)Navigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 3 Ayers Rock - Kings CanyonNavigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 4 Kings Canyon - Alice Springs (2 Nights)Navigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 5 Alice SpringsNavigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 6 Alice Springs - Tennant CreekNavigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 7 Tennant Creek - KatherineNavigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 8 Katherine - KakaduNavigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 9 Kakadu - Darwin (2 Nights)Navigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 10 Litchfield National ParkNavigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 11 Depart DarwinNavigation Chevron Right Icon
About this trip
About this trip
10 breakfasts, 6 dinners (including Connect with Locals)
All transport shown
The Trafalgar difference
Connect With Locals
Meet the Falzon family, who have entertained and informed thousands of visitors for 16 years in the outback of Australia, for a 'Be My Guest' Outback Dinner and Show. You will hear stories of ecology, culture and astronomy and learn about the sustainable lifestyle the family has created (Day 5).
Stays With Stories
You'll discover the stunning heart of the Red Centre from the Desert Gardens Hotel, Ayers Rock. Revealing the natural beauty of this unique landscape, the hotel offers incredible views of towering gums, flowering native shrubs and glowing red dunes (Day 1).
Dive Into Culture
Witness a soul-stirring sunrise over Uluru (Day 2). Join a local Aboriginal guide to learn about the culture and traditions of the local Arrernte People at the Alice Springs Desert Park (Day 5).
Make A Difference
When you visit Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, you'll discover how your visit helps support not only the environment, but the traditions of the native Mutitjulu community (Day 1).
For included sightseeing at Alice Springs Desert Park (Day 5) and the School of the Air (Day 6).
CITY TOUR in Alice Springs
VISIT a camel farm, historic Telegraph Station, Royal Flying Doctor Service, Mataranka Thermal Springs
VIEW sunset and sunrise at Uluru, crocodiles and birdlife, Aboriginal rock art, waterfalls in Litchfield National Park
SEE vast cattle properties, Karlu Karlu (Devils Marbles)
CRUISE on Katherine Gorge, Yellow Water Billabong, Darwin Harbour
Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted
Optional Experiences and free time
All porterage and local charges included
Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
An expert Travel Director and separate Driver, Driver Guide only on Mini-Stays
All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
VIP entry to many sights