Real moments from real travellers. Your trip is waiting for you.
Select a day
- Day 1 Arrive Melbourne (2 Nights)Navigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 2 Melbourne Sightseeing and At LeisureNavigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 3 Melbourne - Cairns (3 Nights)Navigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 4 Great Barrier ReefNavigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 5 Cairns At LeisureNavigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 6 Cairns - Sydney (3 Nights)Navigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 7 Sydney SightseeingNavigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 8 Sydney At LeisureNavigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 9 Depart SydneyNavigation Chevron Right Icon
About this trip
About this trip
8 breakfasts, 4 dinners, 2 lunches (Including Connect With Locals)
All transport shown
The Trafalgar difference
Connect with Locals
Visit Australia's oldest Surf Lifesaving Club at Bondi Beach, a haven for sun-worshipping Sydneysiders (Day 7).
Dive into Culture
Visit Melbourne's hidden laneways on a walking tour (Day 2) and witness a Welcome to Country ceremony at Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park (Day 5).
For Included sightseeing at Sydney Opera House, Bondi Beach Surf Club, Hartley's Crocodile Boat Cruise, Great Barrier Reef Cruise, Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park (Days 3, 4, 5, 7).
Make a Difference
Join us to plant some trees which will help in the restoration of rainforest in Far North Queensland (Day 3).
CITY TOUR in Melbourne and Sydney.
CRUISE on the Great Barrier Reef in Queensland and Sydney Harbour.
VIEW Darling Harbour from your Sydney hotel room and the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House from the water.
VISIT Hartley's Crocodile Adventures in Queensland, the Sydney Opera House and Bondi Beach.
Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted
Optional Experiences and free time
All porterage and local charges included
Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
An expert Travel Director and separate Driver, Driver Guide only on Mini-Stays
All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
VIP entry to many sights