Real moments from real travellers. Your trip is waiting for you.
Select a day
- Day 1 Arrive ZurichNavigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 2 Zurich – St. MoritzNavigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 3 St. Moritz – Glacier Express – Zermatt (2 Nights)Navigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 4 Zermatt OrientationNavigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 5 Zermatt – Geneva OrientationNavigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 6 Geneva – Interlaken – Lucerne (2 Nights)Navigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 7 Lucerne OrientationNavigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 8 Lucerne – Depart ZurichNavigation Chevron Right Icon
About this trip
About this trip
7 hot buffet breakfasts, 1 lunch, 3 dinners
All transport shown
The Trafalgar difference
Stays with Stories
Enjoy panoramic views of the Alps at the Hotel Ambassador in Zermatt. (Day 3)
ORIENTATION of Zurich, St. Moritz, Zermatt, Geneva and Lucerne
VIEW the Matterhorn and Jungfrau mountains (weather permitting), the Jet d'Eau in Geneva and the Lion Monument and Chapel Bridge in Lucerne
Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
Hand-picked Trip Highlights
Optional Experiences and free time
All porterage and restaurant gratuities
Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
An expert Travel Director and a professional Driver
All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
Glacier Express Train from St. Moritz to Zermatt.
All rail service is reserved in standard class.
High-speed train from Zermatt to Geneva.
Golden Pass route train journey from Geneva to Lucerne.
VIP entry to many sights