Real moments from real travellers. Your trip is waiting for you.
Select a day
- Day 1 Arrive Auckland (2 Nights)Navigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 2 Auckland SightseeingNavigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 3 Auckland - TaurangaNavigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 4 Tauranga - Rotorua (2 Nights)Navigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 5 Rotorua SightseeingNavigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 6 Rotorua - WellingtonNavigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 7 Depart WellingtonNavigation Chevron Right Icon
About this trip
About this trip
6 breakfasts, 1 lunch (Connect with Locals), 3 dinners
All transport shown
The Trafalgar difference
Connect with Locals
Retired champion jockey Lance O'Sullivan and his wife Bridgette are your hosts for lunch on their dairy farm in the North Island. (Day 3)
Dive into Culture
Immerse yourself in Māori culture and enjoy a traditional Māori feast at Tamaki Maori Village (Day 4). Visit Te Papa Museum of New Zealand and gain a deeper understanding of the traditions of the Māori (Day 7).
CITY TOUR in Auckland and Wellington.
ORIENTATION of Rotorua.
VISIT a kiwifruit orchard in Te Puke, a geothermal valley in Rotorua and Te Papa Museum of New Zealand
VIEW Huka Falls, Mt. Ruapehu, farming lands and spectacular coastal scenery along the Kapiti Coast
Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted
Optional Experiences and free time
All porterage and local charges included
Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
An expert Travel Director and separate Driver, Driver Guide only on Mini-Stays
All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
VIP entry to many sights