Real moments from real travellers. Your trip is waiting for you.
Select a day
- Day 1 Arrive AucklandNavigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 2 Auckland - Bay of Islands (2 Nights)Navigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 3 Bay of Islands SightseeingNavigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 4 Bay of Islands - AucklandNavigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 5 Auckland - Rotorua (2 Nights)Navigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 6 Rotorua SightseeingNavigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 7 Rotorua - WellingtonNavigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 8 Depart WellingtonNavigation Chevron Right Icon
About this trip
About this trip
7 breakfasts, 4 dinners
All transport shown
The Trafalgar difference
Dive into Culture
Immerse yourself in Māori culture and enjoy a traditional Māori feast at the Tamaki Māori Village. (Day 5) Visit Te Papa Museum of New Zealand and gain a deeper understanding of the traditions of the Māori. (Day 7)
CITY TOUR in Auckland and Wellington.
ORIENTATION of Rotorua.
VISIT Te Puia thermal valley and Te Papa Museum of New Zealand
VIEW Mt. Ruapehu, farming lands and spectacular coastal scenery along the Kapiti Coast.
CRUISE to Cape Brett and through the Hole in the Rock.
Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted
Optional Experiences and free time
All porterage and local charges included
Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
An expert Travel Director and separate Driver, Driver Guide only on Mini-Stays
All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
VIP entry to many sights