Real moments from real travellers. Your trip is waiting for you.
Select a day
- Day 1 Arrive LauncestonNavigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 2 The Wukalina Two Day Hike (2 Nights)Navigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 3 The Wukalina Two Day HikeNavigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 4 Bay of Fires - FreycinetNavigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 5 Art Meets Wine Experience - Hobart (2 Nights)Navigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 6 Bruny IslandNavigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 7 Depart HobartNavigation Chevron Right Icon
About this trip
About this trip
6 breakfasts, 5 lunches (Including Connect With Locals), 4 dinners
All transport shown
The Trafalgar difference
Connect With Locals
At the Museum of Old and New Art and Moorilla Winery where you'll enjoy an exclusive 'Be My Guest' lunch and wine tasting (Day 5).
Dive Into Culture
Embark on the 2-day wukalina walk in the Bay of Fires where you'll have an opportunity to explore nature and delve into the community history and culture of the palawa people (Day 2).
For included sightseeing on the wukalina hike, Moorilla Winery and Bruny Island (Days 2 & 3, 5, 6).
Stays With Stories
Overnights in bespoke Bay of Fires accommodations along the wukalina hike, including a palawa-style domed hut and a meticulously renovated Lighthouse Keeper's Cottage (Days 2 & 3).
CRUISE around Bruny Island
VIEW the Hazards mountain range, wildlife from land and water
VISIT Freycinet National Park, MONA and Moorilla Winery Hobart
Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted
Optional Experiences and free time
All porterage and local charges included
Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
An expert Travel Director and separate Driver, Driver Guide only on Mini-Stays
All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
VIP entry to many sights