Real moments from real travellers. Your trip is waiting for you.
Select a day
- Day 1 Sydney - CanberraNavigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 2 Canberra - BeechworthNavigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 3 Beechworth - Melbourne (2 Nights)Navigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 4 Melbourne Free TimeNavigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 5 Melbourne - WarrnamboolNavigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 6 Warrnambool - NaracoorteNavigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 7 Naracoorte - Kangaroo Island (2 Nights)Navigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 8 Kangaroo Island SightseeingNavigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 9 Kangaroo Island - Adelaide (2 Nights)Navigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 10 The BarossaNavigation Chevron Right Icon
- Day 11 Depart AdelaideNavigation Chevron Right Icon
10 breakfasts, 3 lunches (Including Connect With Locals), 5 dinners
All transport shown
The Trafalgar difference
Connect with Locals
Visit Gold Creek Station for an exclusive Aussie BBQ 'Be My Guest' lunch and sheep farm experience with the Starr family (Day 1).
Dive into Culture
At the Australian War Memorial (Day 1), at Worn Gundidj in Tower Hill State Reserve (Day 6), taste a selection of handcrafted premium spirits at Kangaroo Island Distillery (Day 7) and indulge in wine tasting in the famous Barossa wine region (Day 10).
For included sightseeing in Gold Creek Station, Parliament House, Tower Hill, Coonawarra Winery, Naracoorte Caves, Kangaroo Island Distillery, the Barossa, Seal Bay Conservation Park (Days 1, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10).
Stays with Stories
Boutique country-style stay in an historic gold rush town (Day 2).
CITY TOUR in Melbourne, Adelaide
SEE Australia's premier wine-making regions
VIEW the Birds of Prey Show, sea-lions on the beach, the Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch on Kangaroo Island
VISIT a sheep farm outside Canberra, the Twelve Apostles and wineries in South Australia
Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted
Optional Experiences and free time
All porterage and local charges included
Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
An expert Travel Director and separate Driver, Driver Guide only on Mini-Stays
All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
VIP entry to many sights