If you prefer a leisurely pace then our At Leisure trips are perfect for you. You’ll have plenty of time to take in your surroundings, starting no earlier than 9am on travel days, with two or more nights in each destination.
So, for instance, if you’re on our Best of Holland, Belgium and Luxembourg trip, you can wake up at a gentle hour ready for a walking tour of Bruge’s town square with our Local Specialist. You’ll enjoy a balance of included experiences and Optional Experiences from a cruise along picturesque canals to a visit to a Lace Centre.
Your Travel Director will always be on hand to give you in-depth advice, whether you want to know about the famous peeing boy bronze statue, (otherwise known as the Manneken Pis), or find a jazz café.
With highlights that include everything from The Hague to the Royal Delft Pottery workshop, there’s no shortage of things to do and see.
- Insider Experiences on every trip
- An expert Travel Director and separate driver
- Hand-picked 4 or 5-star accommodation
- VIP entry to many sights
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- Luxury coaches with Wi-Fi in most countries
- Breakfast every day and up to half other meals provided