From expert Local Hosts to priority ticketing, our London Reception Centre is there to smooth the path to your journey through Europe.
Why drop in?
Our friendly, knowledgeable team are on hand to help you seven days a week. But you’re more than welcome to just pop in and use our free WiFi or catch up on the day’s news too.
- Use free internet and WiFi
- Complimentary daily newspapers
- Get travel advice from our hospitality desk
- Book priority tickets to London’s famous attractions
- Buy competitive-rate currency starter packs
Call us, email us, find us
Whether you’d like to book attraction tickets or just want some advice, you can get our London Reception Centre on the phone, online or face-to-face.
|Call||+44 (0)207 620 8900
|Address||79 York Road, London, SE1 7NJ - the nearest Tube stations are Waterloo and Westminster
|25 October 2015 - 8 April 2016||9 April - 24 October 2016|
|Daily 7am - 7pm||Daily 5am - 7pm|