8.1 Data concerning you as an individual
We may collect the following:
- social networking contact details,
- proofs of identity and address, copies of passports, driving licences, and utility bills,
- card and other payment details, and financial information,
- health information relevant to your planned travel and travel insurances held,
- results of searches carried out against you (such as to verify you identity, address, and credit status),
- your preferences,
- frequent flyer or travel partner programme affiliation and member number; and
- any other information provided to us by or in relation to you which concern you as an individual.
8.2 Business Related Information
If you are an individual associated with a business or other organisation that is our customer, then your personal data may include the following information that we link to you:
- business or organisation details (such as name, address, telephone numbers, payment arrangements, financial information, etc.),
- your relationship with that business or organisation (such as owner, partner, director, shareholder, employee, or agent), and
- your contact details within that business (such as work address, work telephone and mobile numbers, work fax number, and work e-mail address).
8.3 Enquiry and Booking information
Information concerning enquiries and bookings made with or through us for travel services, including where you are making the enquiry or booking or are the recipient of the travel services to which the enquiry or booking relates. This information may include:
- records of enquiries and searches for holiday and travel products made by or on your behalf,
- details of your personal interests,
- needs and other data relevant to your enquiry;
- details of results, quotes, proposals, estimates and other information given in response to enquiries;
- details of the holiday, accommodation, travel, car hire, and other travel services booked or enquired about;
- details of the passengers / holidaymakers travelling;
- details of the provider of the travel services (e.g. tour operator);
- dates and times of travel;
- payment details (including card details);
- passport information and visa information;
- foreign exchange requirements and arrangements; and
- sensitive information such as health, medical, dietary, mobility, disability, or other requirements relevant to the service you are enquiring about or your contract with us.
8.4 Performance information
Information generated concerning the performance of any booking or other contract made with or through us, including information relating to anything arising during any holiday or other travel services, and information relating to payments to be made.
8.5 Survey Information
Information collected or generated out of any surveys we conduct.
8.6 Competition Information
Information collected or generated out of any competitions or promotions we run.
8.7 Account, Registration and Loyalty Information
Information concerning any accounts, registrations, or memberships with us, or participation in any loyalty program.
Correspondence, communications and messages, including between you and us, and between us and third parties, including relating to any booking or booking enquiry, or performance of any contract.
8.9 Website Usage Information
We may collect information about your visits to, browsing of, and use of our website, unless your web browser blocks this. The range of data we collect will depend on how you interact with our website.
This information may include:
- your IP address (a unique identifier allocated to your computer for your connection to the internet);
- your computer device details (PC, tablet, smartphone, watch etc.);
- the make and version of web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome) you are using;
- your operating system (e.g. Windows, Windows Phone, OSX, iOS, Android, Linux etc);
- your time-zone;
- your browser plug-ins;
- any web-page you came from, identified as the referrer web page address by your web browser;
- page response times;
- download error;
- pages and parts of pages you visit;
- usage you make of our website, including enquiries and searches undertaken, and registrations for accounts, forums etc.;
- services and products you viewed;
- length of visit to website and pages;
- page interaction information (such as scrolling, keys pressed, mouse clicks, touches, and mouse-overs).
This information may also include:
- data inputted into forms and fields;
- registrations for any accounts,
- feedback mechanism,
- social functionality,
- newsletters or other features of our site;
- usernames and passwords,
- log-in / out history, and settings;
- actions taken within any account or other registration, including view and update and changes to settings; and posts to any forum, feedback, review or other social functionality on our website.