Trafalgar's transfer terms and conditions
Guests make their own arrangements for arrival transfers, and for departure transfers unless the last day is a travel day ending with an airport drop (see itinerary for airport arrival times). Trafalgar offers the option to purchase private transfers for selected cities. Guests may check at time of booking if those are offered for the selected itinerary. Otherwise, guests will be provided local transfer options after booking so they can make their own arrangements. Guests arriving before or leaving after the scheduled itinerary day may choose to purchase a private transfer through Trafalgar provided that they also purchase the additional pre- and post-trip hotel night(s) from Trafalgar. When booking extra night(s) accommodations, guests will have the opportunity to book the relevant transfer service(s).
Central America & Mexico, Australia, New Zealand and South America
With Trafalgar, guests will receive complimentary arrival and departure transfers by shuttle, minivan or taxi between designated airports and Trafalgar hotels on the starting and ending day of their guided holiday. Guests arriving before or leaving after the scheduled itinerary day may choose to purchase a private transfer through Trafalgar providing that they also purchase the additional pre and post-trip hotel night(s) from Trafalgar. When booking extra night(s) accommodation, guests will also have the opportunity to book the relevant transfer service(s). In Australia and New Zealand complimentary transfers are also included with pre or post-trip accommodation booked through Trafalgar.
Airport transfers for Eastern Mediterranean, Asia and Africa (excluding Morocco)
Trafalgar is pleased to offer complimentary airport transfers at any time either on the starting and ending day of the trip or on other days in conjunction with pre and post-trip accommodation booked through Trafalgar. Note that flight times must be provided to Trafalgar no fewer than 21 days before flight departure.
Airport transfers in Europe (excluding London)
Trafalgar guests benefit from complimentary arrival and departure transfers, by shuttle coach, on the first and last day of their guided holiday at the times specified above. Any guests whose flight times do not coincide with the shuttle coach transfer timings may choose to purchase a private transfer. Guests arriving before the first day or leaving after the last day of the trip can purchase a transfer through Trafalgar providing that they also book the additional pre and post-trip hotel night(s) from Trafalgar.
Airport transfers in London
London Heathrow Airport:
Trafalgar has negotiated special group transfer rates from London's Heathrow Airport to Trafalgar London hotel: $91 per person per single trip to/from Heathrow Airport. Guests will be picked up and dropped off to correspond with any flight time.
London Gatwick Airport:
For guests arriving at London’s Gatwick Airport, Trafalgar recommends the Gatwick Express. See the Gatwick Express’ website at: www.gatwickexpress.com.
Terms and conditions
1. For included and chargeable transfers, you or your Travel Agent must provide detailed flight information to Trafalgar at the time of booking or no later than 21 days prior to departure. Transfers cannot be amended once booked.
2. In the event of flight delays outside of Trafalgar’s control, the transfers will be deemed to be cancelled.
3. All transfers are based on group transfers. Refunds are not available for missed transfers or to guests not using this service.
4. For London transfers, you must stay at a London hotel booked by Trafalgar on the night of arrival and the night prior to your departure date.
5. In the event of unforeseen circumstances (such as road or rail works, strikes or demonstrations), Trafalgar will not be responsible for delayed or cancelled transfers.