Win a $10,000 Trafalgar Travel Credit
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Win a $10,000 Trafalgar Travel Credit (the "Promotion") begins at 12:00 AM ET on October 20, 2021 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on August 15, 2022 (the "Promotion Period").
THE SPONSOR: Trafalgar Tours Limited (“Trafalgar”), Company Number 50679, a company registered in Guernsey whose registered office address is the Travel House, Rue du Manoir, St Peter Port, Guernsey, Channel Islands, GY1 2JH. The regional Trafalgar offices participating in the Sweepstakes include:
- Canada – 33 Kern Road, Toronto ON, M3B 1S9
- Europe – Rue François-Diday, 6, 1204, Geneva Switzerland
- South Africa – The Travel House, 6 Hood Avenue, Rosebank, Johannesburg, South Africa, 2196
- Singapore – 600 North Bridge Rd, #06-09 Parkview Square, Singapore 188778
- United Kingdom – Travel House, Rue du Manoir, St Peter Port, Guernsey, Channel Islands, GY1 2JH
- United States – 5551 Katella Ave, Cypress, CA 90630
ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Canada (excluding Quebec), Puerto Rico, UK, Republic of Ireland, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, India, GCC Countries, Indonesia, Asia and South Africa, who have reached the age of majority in their respective State, Province or Territory of residence at the time of entry. Employees, officers, and directors of Trafalgar ("Sponsor"), and their respective sister companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, their immediate families (parent, child, sibling & spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not), as well as Trade Partners are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. By participating you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Acceptance of a prize is subject to the policies and rules or restrictions of the Sponsor. This Promotion is void in any area not listed above and where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. All federal, state, local laws and regulations apply.
- HOW TO ENTER THE PROMOTION: To enter, visit our landing page www.trafalgar.com/travelevents (the "Websites") during the Promotion Period and sign-up (RSVP) for one or more of the listed Trafalgar Travel Events. Individuals must fill in all the required form fields with their correct information and accept the prize draw’s Official Rules. Form fields include: Full Name, Email Address, Phone Number and a 4-part skill testing question (required for Canadian residents only). Upon registering and attending one or more of our Trafalgar Virtual Events, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes Entry"). Limit of one (1) Sweepstakes Entry per person, per email address throughout the entire promotion.
Mail-in method of entry: To receive one (1) entry into the contest, on a plain piece of paper, legibly hand-print your full name, complete mailing address (including postal code), daytime phone number (including area code), a valid email address, write where you’d like to travel in 2022 or 2023, and mail to one of the following addresses:
Canada: Trafalgar Virtual Events Contest (Mail-in Entry), 33 Kern Road, Toronto ON, M3B 1S9
USA: Trafalgar Virtual Events Contest (Mail-in Entry), 5551 Katella Ave, Cypress, CA 90630
Mail-in entries must be date stamped by the Promotion Period End Date and received by August 15, 2022. Limit of one (1) mail-in Entry per outer stamped mailing envelope. All eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period will be entered in the grand prize draw. All entries become the property of the Sponsor, and the Sponsor reserves the right to use any information submitted by entrants.
There is a limit of one (1) Sweepstakes Entry per person, per email address throughout the entire promotion, despite which entry method is used. Entries received after the closing date will not be accepted.
- SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING/ODDS: On August 30, 2022, the Sponsor will conduct a random drawing from all eligible Entries received within the Promotion Period and select one (1) Grand Prize winner. The drawing will take place from the Trafalgar USA office, located at 5555 Katella Avenue, Cypress, CA 90630. Odds of winning a Promotion prize depend on the number of eligible Entries received.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential prize winner will be notified by email and/or phone within three (3) business days of winner selection or as soon as reasonably practicable. The potential winner will have ten (10) days to respond to winning notification before forfeiting their prize. The winner will be sent a Prize Declaration document via email. All forms must be completed, signed, and returned to Sponsor within ten (10) days of date of issuance. Potential winner becomes the "Winner" only after verification of eligibility by Sponsor. If such potential winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period, if the potential winner is ineligible, if any notification is returned undeliverable, or if the potential winner otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules, he/she will forfeit that prize and an alternate winner will be selected from among all remaining entries for that drawing. A potential winner from Canada, if any, will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question without aid or assistance before being declared a winner.
- PRIZE/PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded during the Promotion.
- The Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of the Grand Prize is $10,000 USD.
- The Grand Prize consists of: One (1) $10,000 USD credit with Trafalgar that can be used by December 31, 2022 toward any eligible tour for travel by December 31, 2023 (all Trafalgar trips are eligible, except tours that are 6 days or less).
- The credit can be split over multiple bookings and transferable to other guests as long as the value does not exceed $10,000 USD. The $10,000 USD will be converted to local currency based on the time and date of the prize redemption.
- Conditions of Acceptance of Prize:
Prizes will be awarded only upon winner redemption, confirmation, verification, and final approval by Sponsor. No substitution, transfer of any prize or cash alternative permitted, except by Sponsor who reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, if prize, or portion of prize, becomes unavailable. Any unused funds will be forfeited. No extensions or exceptions will be made.
The winner will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees incurred by participating in the sweepstakes, including, but not limited to; transportation costs, pre- and post-night accommodations, meals not indicated in the itinerary online at www.trafalgar.com, optional excursions, cancellation insurance, medical insurance, gratuities, personal expenses and other items of an incidental nature.
The winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements.
PUBLICITY & MARKETING: Each winner hereby expressly grants to the Promotion Parties and their respective designees all rights to use and publish his/her name, likeness (photographic or simulated), voice, and location of residence for all purposes, including without limitation, advertising, marketing, promotional and publicity purposes in connection with this Promotion ("Advertising"), in any and all media now or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without any form of notice or any amount or kind of compensation or permission, except where prohibited by applicable law.
All copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights in such Advertising shall be owned by Sponsor and/or its licensors, and each winning participant hereby disclaims and waives any claim of right to such Advertising. Such Advertising shall be solely under the control of Sponsor and/or its licensors, and each winner hereby waives any claim of control over the Advertising content as well as any possible claims of misuse of such winning recipient's name, likeness or voice under contract, tort or any other theory of law.
The Promotion Parties reserve the right to cancel or modify the Promotion at any time without notice. A potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning Entry. If, in Sponsor's sole determination, a dispute cannot be resolved, the Entry will be deemed ineligible.CONDUCT: By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Promotion Parties, which shall be final, binding and non-appealable in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. The Promotion Parties reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promotion Parties to be in violation of the Official Rules, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promotion Parties to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person and void all associated Entries and/or registrations. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER, YOU OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE PROMOTION PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) lost, late, stolen, undelivered, inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misdirected, damaged or garbled registrations, Entries, URLs, or emails; (b) any incorrect or inaccurate Entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (c) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of Entries or registrations at any point in the operation of this Promotion; (d) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, cable, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (e) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the Web Site or any combination thereof or for computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of Entries, social networking posts, or registrations, the announcement of the prizes, or in any other Promotion-related materials; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Promotion (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, then the Promotion Parties reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part. If terminated, the Promotion Parties will award the prizes from among all non-suspect, eligible Entries received for the Promotion up to the time of such action.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of the Promotion Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and the Promotion Organizer in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of their respective jurisdictions and the laws their applicable therein, without regard to conflicts of law principles.
The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations. Promotion Organizer is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, errors in advertising, the Promotion Rules, the selection and announcement of winners, or the distribution of the Prize
RELEASES: All participants, as a condition of participation in this Promotion, agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify the Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims, damages, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with (i) participation in any aspect of the Promotion, (ii) the receipt, ownership or use of the prize awarded, including any travel associated with any prize, (iii) participant's registration material on any related website, or (iv) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules.
Sponsor's Reservation of Rights. These Official Rules are subject to modification by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by Sponsor are final and binding. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor's web site, or who otherwise acts in violation of these Official Rules. Sponsor further reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to rescind, cancel, terminate, or modify this sweepstakes in whole or in part, at any time, without notice or liability, for any reason, including, but not limited to, if the sweepstakes is not capable of completion as planned due to infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the sweepstakes.